Work with us
Working with Nufo Design means different things to different people. However, whether our focus is strategy or design, experience or communication, is an appreciation for being part of a team dedicated to helping brands find their way in the world, and drive the growth.
We are always on the lookout for smart, savvy and skilled individuals to enhance our expert team.
Find your role below and send us your resume to job (at) nufo.com.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative Graphic Designer willing to cooperate with the Nufo Design team. In the role of Graphic Designer your main responsibility will be supporting us in developing creative communication solutions and increasing impact through professional graphic designs reflecting our Clients’ brands — from conception through implementation.
- Strong knowledge of typography, layout, color sense and the latest design tools, including PhotoShop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Excellent creative standards
- Solid interpersonal capabilities along with superlative verbal, visual and written communication skills
- Baseline understanding of design methodologies, user-experience / interface design, information design and corporate identity / branding
- Ability to clearly explain and write about design issues and dynamically present ideas to senior management and public groups
- Designing logos and corporate identity systems
- Designing print-based collateral, including reports, infographics, brochures, invitations, pamphlets, posters, displays, trade show advertisements, promotional materials, etc.
- Designing web-based material, including banners, e-mail templates, corporate blogs, newsletters, social media campaigns
- Designing environmental graphics for trade shows, offices, events, etc.
If you would like to be considered for the Graphic Designer role, please email your resume to job (at) nufo.com. Please be prepared to submit a portfolio of your work.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, talented and creative Interior Architect willing to work closely with the Nufo Design team. Your main responsibility as the Interior Architect will be developing creative interior solutions, including (not exclusively) space planning, interior design, furniture design, branding and artwork, and increasing impact through professional designs reflecting our Clients’ brands — from initial concept to completion.
- At least three-five years of experience in interior architecture — concept, details, specifications, CAD drawings and job running
- Proven track record in dealing with clients, contractors and other specialists in a professional manner
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A keen eye and interest in all areas of design, storytelling and environmental design
- Experience with AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
- MS Excel and MS Word skills
- 3D visualization skills would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Preparing and developing a written brief with the Client
- Leading project effectively, so that briefs are fully achieved within required timescales
- Working closely with the Nufo Design CEO on managing resource, ensuring adequate staff is allocated to meet deadlines within budgeted hours
- Supervising the production and taking responsibility for the delivery of full design packages — concept designs, layout plans and construction drawings, as well as preparing detailed drawings where required
- Preparing and presenting design proposals to Clients
- Attending regular meetings with Clients, contractors and other specialists
- Dealing with contractors, subcontractors and specialists to ensure site works are completed on time and on budget
- Dealing with site / construction problems, as they arise during construction phase
If you would like to be considered for the Interior Architect role, please email your resume to job (at) nufo.com. Please be prepared to submit a portfolio of your work.
We are currently looking for a creative and motivated Web Developer willing to cooperate with the Nufo Design team. As the Web Developer you will be mainly responsible for supporting us in developing creative web solutions and increasing impact through professional websites reflecting our Clients’ brands — from conception through implementation.
- At least two years of web development experience
- Passion for developing user friendly and creative web experiences
- Experience with the latest web standards
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience theming Wordpress/Drupal websites will be a plus
- Attention to detail and visual consistency
- Self-motivated, dedicated and flexible
- Executing day-to-day website content updates
- Creating, modifying and optimizing graphics for websites and other online materials
- Designing, proofing, sending and monitoring e-mail campaigns
- Testing and troubleshooting pages on multiple browsers and platforms
- Interacting with creative teams to understand project goals and vision
If you would like to be considered for the Web Developer role, please email your resume to job (at) nufo.com. Please be prepared to submit a portfolio of your work.
We are currently looking for a Presentation Designer. Your main responsibility as the Presentation Designer will be supporting our Clients in designing compelling and effective visual communication solutions and increasing impact through professional, powerful presentations — from single slide production in PowerPoint for a “kick-off” meeting, to customized presentation design and alternative storytelling solutions.
- Fluent verbal and written language skills in Polish and English
- IT literacy and one-two years of experience in working with PowerPoint
- Quality-driven mindset and strong attention to detail
- Ability to express ideas graphically
- Ability to work and stay focused under pressure
- Solid communication skills to tailor messages over the phone or via e-mail
- Willing to work in shifts according to business needs
- Strong time management
- Creating, editing and enhancing business presentations in PowerPoint
- Proofreading documents to ensure they meet quality standards
- Working with Clients on improving the visual presentation of information
- Coordinating production activities for short and long-term Client assignments, working with colleagues to manage production
- Ensuring an accurate, efficient and timely completion of all assigned jobs
If you would like to be considered for the Presentation Designer role, please email your resume to job (at) nufo.com.