Cooperation with Nufo Design means different things to different people. However, whether our focus is strategy, communication or design, is an appreciation for being a part of the team dedicated to drive the brand value growth.
We are happy to cooperate with creative people who will enhance our expert team.
See below who we are looking for and send us your resume to job (at) nufo.com
We are currently looking for a talented and creative Graphic Designer willing to cooperate with the Nufo Design team. In the role of Graphic Designer your main responsibility will be supporting us in developing creative communication solutions and increasing impact through professional graphic designs reflecting our Clients’ brands — from concept to implementation.
- Strong knowledge of typography, layout, color sense and the latest design tools, including PhotoShop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Excellent creative standards
- Solid interpersonal capabilities along with superlative verbal, visual and written communication skills
- A baseline understanding of design methodology, user experience / interface design, information design and corporate identity / branding
- Ability to clearly explain and write about design issues and dynamically present ideas to senior management and public groups
- Designing logos and corporate identity systems
- Designing print collateral, including reports, infographics, brochures, invitations, pamphlets, posters, displays, trade show advertisements, promotional materials, etc.
- Designing web materials, including banners, e-mail templates, corporate blogs, newsletters, social media campaigns
- Designing environmental graphics for trade shows, offices, events, etc.
If you would like to be considered for the Graphic Designer role, please email your resume to job (at) nufo.com. Please be prepared to submit a portfolio of your work.
We are currently looking for a creative and motivated Webmaster willing to cooperate with the Nufo Design team. As the Webmaster, you will be mainly responsible for supporting us in developing creative web solutions and increasing impact through professional websites reflecting our Clients’ brands — from concept to implementation.
- At least two years of web development experience
- Passion for developing user-friendly and creative web experiences
- Experience with the latest Internet standards
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in creating Wordpress/Drupal websites will be an advantage
- Attention to detail and visual consistency
- Self-motivated, dedicated and flexible
- Executing website content updates
- Creating, modifying and optimizing graphics for websites and other online materials
- Designing, proofing, sending and monitoring e-mail campaigns
- Testing and troubleshooting pages on multiple browsers and platforms
- Interacting with creative teams to understand project goals and vision
If you would like to be considered for the Webmaster role, please email your resume to job (at) nufo.com. Please be prepared to submit a portfolio of your work.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, talented and creative Interior Architect willing to work closely with the Nufo Design team. Your main responsibility as the Interior Architect will be developing creative interior solutions based on interior psychology, including: workplace strategy, space planning, interior design, furniture design, branding and information systems design, and increasing impact through professional designs reflecting our Clients’ brand personality — from initial concept to completion.
- At least three-five years of experience in interior architecture — concept, details, specifications, CAD drawings and project management
- Proven track record in dealing with clients, contractors and other specialists in a professional manner
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A keen eye and interest in all areas of design, storytelling and space design
- Experience with AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- MS Excel and MS Word skills
- 3D visualization skills would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Preparing and developing a written brief with the Client
- Leading project effectively, so that the briefs are fully implemented within the required time frame
- Working closely with the Nufo Design CEO in the field of resource management, ensuring adequate staff is allocated to meet deadlines within budgeted hours
- Supervising production and taking responsibility for the delivery of full design packages — concept designs, layout plans and construction drawings, as well as preparing detailed drawings where required
- Preparing and presenting design proposals to Clients
- Attending regular meetings with Clients, contractors and other specialists
- Dealing with contractors, subcontractors and specialists to ensure construction works are completed on time and on budget
- Supervising construction / construction problems that arise during construction
If you would like to be considered for the Interior Architect role, please email your resume to job (at) nufo.com. Please be prepared to submit a portfolio of your work.