- Competitor analysis
- Customer analysis
- Internal audits
- Market trends analysis
- Customer insight understanding
- Consumer segmentation
Analysis is the basis for developing a good strategy and a tailored brand image.
Thanks to the analysis you will discover
- What the current market situation is
- What the situation of your brand is (if the brand already exists)
- How your brand is perceived
We start by understanding the nature, purpose and objectives. Then we define the brand and build a strategic foundation that aligns with the overall vision. Next, we develop brand visual systems, names, structures, brand collateral and workplace, and adjust these as necessary.
- Brand positioning
mission, vision, essence, personality, values, promise, benefits, RTB
- Brand portfolio and architecture
- Brand experience strategy
- SWOT analysis
Strategy is the foundation of brand building, it is like the foundation for building a house.
When working on the strategy you will decide
- Who your brand should be
- What the brand should offer
- How the brand should behave
- What position you want to take on the market
Carefully defined strategy is of key importance in further stages of work; on brand design, communication, advertising and finaly brand image. The understanding and exposing of the essence of the brand ensures its perfect position.
- Visual expression
- Brand and Corporate Identity Systems
logotype, mark, color palette, website, business cards, stationery, templates, vehicles, etc.
- Logobook, CIS (elements) catalogue, brandbook
- Workplace and brand environments
- Visual information systems
- Client service standards
- Marketing communication collateral
landing pages, roll-ups, pop-ups, signage, billboards, posters, reports, catalogues, presentations, leaflets, magazine ads, etc.
- User interfaces
Design is like the facade of a building, or clothing. Once we know who the brand should be, how it wants to live and what impression it should make on others, we choose the right "outfit" for it, a unique style that will make the brand recognizable and trustworthy.
During the design process you will learn
- How your brand should look like
- How the brand should present itself
- What standards the brand should have
- What message the brand should convey
we will adjust the look and message of the brand to the assumptions made
Elegant designs based on the brand strategy, communication strategy and your audience insight, clearly affect positive perception of the brand and significantly increase the demand for the brand.
We create and build unique, valuable brands for companies, persons, organizations, services, products, facilities, events and cities.
- Target audience analysis
- Target audience insight understanding
- Brand touchpoints definition
- Communication strategy
- Tone of voice
- Verbal identity
- Sonic branding
- Brand concept design for creative brief
- Key message (SMM)
- Information architecture
- Information design
- Copywriting — always to the point and to the subconscious of the audience
Communication means communicating with others, persuasion, influencing, feelings, emotions and reactions. Every detail matters in communication, such as: appearance, voice, content, sound, smell. Thanks to good communication, we increase the chance of achieving success.
Working on communication, we will jointly determine
- Who your brand should communicate with
- Where the brand should communicate
- How the brand should communicate
- What the brand should communicate
we will match the brand message to the recipient and the goals set
We build a unique brand image by creating extraordinary class designs for the brand, combining the clarity of form and message. Our contributions keep the brand relevant in a changing world, set the brand apart from competitors, and build the brand’s long-term equity.
25 years of experience in design and brand communication, marketing and digital technology enables us to provide masterclass services and to cover all branding disciplines.
We scrutinise, analyse and evaluate the brand identity, brand performance and brand strategy of our Clients’ products or services. We then offer expert recommendations and insights into how our Client can revitalise their brand. These recommendations can focus on anything, from brand name, visual expression, client service, packaging design and visual merchandising, to strategy development, copywriting, internal brand engagement and the use of social media and other digital phenomena.